Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Glowy Summer Makeup Look Inspired by Casey Holmes from Youtube



This is a pretty glowy look by this woman on Youtube. I copied it, and used my makeup that I had. You can use whatever works for you.

1. I used an Estee Lauder SPF lotion.

2. Dr. Brandt Pore's No More on my visible pores.

3. Milani's Eye Primer, just a little bit gently put on my eye lids.

4. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Makeup Palette in Modern Renaissance: Tempera eye shadow, from lashes to brow. It's a light matte shade to match lighter skin tones, and it will set your primer.

5. Use scotch tape to angles of eyes. From lower lash line to end of eye brow. You might want to see video to see how she does it. When you are done with the eye look, and you take the tape off you can see a pretty angle on your eyes that looks cool.

6. From same palette. All the eye shadows used are going to be from this same palette. She took Burnt Orange, crease, fluffy brush, circular motions.

7. Realgar, matte dark orange, on outside of the lid right next to tape and under crease shade. Blend everything together really well.

8. Primavera all over lid

9. She put glitter on the lid, but I didn't. I used my Mary Lou Manizer from The Balm and put it on my lid with my finger.

10. Line upper lash line, no wing with brown liquid liner, I used physician's formula one. She used black, but I used brown because I think it looks better on me.

11. Curl lashes and put mascara. I like the blackish brown kind from Maybelline The Rocket.

12. She put on fake lashes, but I didn't. I'm going to wear this out to my appointment.

13. Pull off the tape.

14. Foundation

15. Concealer, I used a sponge to blot the concealer and make sure it was all blended in ok. I did it under my eyes where there is discoloration. Not too much, just a little. Be gentle under eye so not to create wrinkles.

16. Powder on t-zone. I do it all over the face just a little bit to set everything ok.

17. I didn't do my brows, because I feel like my brows are defined enough and I want them to look natural.

18. Benefit Hoola Bronzer because it looks good on my face and it is matte. I put it on the edge of my hair on my forehead and on the cheeks to look sort of tan. And I also used it to contour a little bit.

19. Peachy pinky blush. I used Milani Luminoso Baked Blush because it is one of my favorites. I put it on the apples of my cheeks and up at an angle towards the temples.

20. She used her Smashbox highlight that she created, but I used my Mary Lou Manizer highlight just on the part of my cheek that didn't have too much texture. I don't want to highlight that. And a little brush I put the highlight in the tear duct area. Little bit on the cupid's bow, down the nose. You can put it wherever you want to. It is up to you.

21. Nude liner in the waterline. I did it too, but it probably just washes away.

22. Realgar, dark orange, lower lash line close to the roots of lashes

23. Golden Ochre, used to blend out realgar, i used another delicate brush.

24. Mascara on lower lashes.

25. Cinnamon/nudey type lip liner. I used Jordana's Lip Liner in Tawny to out line my lips.

26. NYX Matte Lip Cream in Buenos Aires. It's just a coral matte lip shade that I got recently.

27. Bare Minerals Buxom Lip Gloss in Katie. A sparkly pinky peach color that make your lips a little plump. I think this combo looks good on the lips.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!