Tuesday, August 14, 2018

What I Have Been Up To


Hi! It has been awhile since I've written on my blog. I can't believe I am getting over a 100 views! I was not expecting to see that. If you are wondering where I am, I've been focusing on making Youtube videos. I am still learning how to edit, so the quality is not the greatest. You might find it fun to get ready with me, as I put on makeup and show how I do things. I've been putting on makeup on my mom who is 70 year old, which is really fun for me to have a different face than my own to work on, and it is more of a challenge.

I invite you to come to my Youtube channel and check out my videos. I've been posting a lot of makeup videos for summertime makeup.


This is an easy and pretty makeup look. That is my latest video.



This is a video I made with my mom putting on her makeup! 

Come to my Youtube channel and subscribe and/or comment!



2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!