Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May Empties!

This is where I get to show you my trash, and because I tried this product hopefully I can give a good review and tell you whether or not I would recommend it or if I would repurchase this. I hope this is helpful!


1. Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber: The packaging says, "Clarifies & renews skin. This clarifying mask gently peels away impurities while Cucumber Extract leaves your skin smooth and silky." You apply and leave on for 5-10 minutes and then you peel it off and rinse with warm water. I don't like this kind of mask. It was hard finding the mask to peel off because it is clear. I am not going to purchase this. This is small size. You can buy it in a bottle form too. I've seen it at Walgreens.


2. Freeman Facial Exfoliating Scrub in Pink Grapefruit: The packaging says, "Invigorates & smoothes complexion. This deeply purifying non-abrasive exfoliating scrub enhanced with Pink Grapefruit gently resurfaces. Invigorates and smoothes your skin. Microbeads remove dead skin cells and improve healthy cell renewal." This smells so good! And it is non-abrasive. The beads are very small. I couldn't find this in the store, so I bought the full size bottle on drugstore.com for $3.99.


3. Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunblock SPF 50: I didn't finish this because  I saw my skin would peel off whenever I used this stuff! I looked up Consumer Reports to see what the best sunscreen was and it said the Walmart Equate SPF 50 is one of the best! So I'm going to have to pick that up, and hopefully my skin won't peel! I don't recommend this sunblock.


4. Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Waterproof SPF 50 Clear Continuous Spray Sunscreen: This works good on my legs, but I have some sort of allergic reaction when I put it on my chest and arms. The spray makes it easy to apply. I would get this again for my legs, my my arms and chest peel off just like the Banana Boat Sunscreen.


5. Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette: This was a one time use sample. I got a bunch of perfume samples like this when I ordered on E-Bay. It was really nice of the sender. This smells very bright! It helps to wake you up. I like it! I wouldn't purchase this because I have too many perfumes and samples. Sephora says the notes are "Iced Accord, Yuzu, Pomegranate, Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower, Acajou, Vegetal Amber, and Musk." I can really smell the pomegranate. That is what is so refreshing. Sephora says the style is "sheer, sensual, and luminous." It isn't sheer, it is very strong. I wouldn't say it was sensual or luminous. But I liked the way it smelled.


6. Chloe Eau de Parfum: This smells so elegant! I love it! This would make a nice gift from a boyfriend/husband. It is &105. I wouldn't buy this because I already have so many perfumes and samples. I don't need it, but it is nice. Sephora says the notes are "Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, and Honey." It is very feminine.


7. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau de Toilette: This reminds me of the Chloe perfume, but fainter. It smells very feminine too. I like it. I wouldn't purchase this. It would be a romantic gift. Sephora says the notes are, "Sicilian Orange Essence, Pink Peony, Damascus Rose, and White Musk." They say the style is "chic, romantic, and charming." I think it is romantic.


8. Healthy Sexy Hair Color Safe Soy Moisturizing Shampoo: I got this at Super Cuts when I got my hair dyed. They recommended this to me. I don't think I will repurchase this because it is expensive. I will look for one at the drugstore that is color safe.


9. Tresemme Tres Two Spray Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray 3: It says "superior hold with touchable feel. All day humidity resistance." It has superior hold. My hair is fine, so it was really thick in my hair. I felt like taking a shower after using it. I like it though. I repurchased it. When I researched what hairspray to buy this hairspray got a lot of good reviews.


10. Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant: I love this stuff! I repurchased it. I like the one in ivory too. It has a peachy tint to it, so it helps brighten dark under eyes. You can put it on the face as a highlighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!