Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Favorites

Favorite TV Shows



Real Housewives of Beverly Hills


Vanderpump Rules

Songs

1. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
2. Nothin' On You (feat. Bruno Mars) - B. o. B.
3. Centuries - Fall Out Boy
4. Just Say Jesus - 7eventh Time Down
5. Lead Me to the Cross - Chris and Conrad
6. Black or White - Michael Jackson
7. Good to Be Alive - Jason Gray

Beauty Products


1. Fortune Cookie Wonderland Futterwacken Body Wash: I got this in my Fortune Cookie Soap Box for the Spring. The theme this season is Alice In Wonderland. This is described as smelling like, "Sun warmed lilies brightened with a splash of grapefruit and a breath of fresh air." I love the way this smells. It is very refreshing. I guess Futterwacken is the name of the dance the Mad Hatter does in the movie.


2. L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation in W1-2 Porcelain/Light: This foundation goes on my dry, winter skin better than the foundation I was using which was Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin. It is more moisturizing.


3. Elf Mineral Face Primer in Tone Adjusting Green: I remember seeing this in someone's video, and I was very interested. It is supposed to be good for covering up red skin, but I didn't see it do anything like that. But it is a good primer. I like the way it feels on my skin.



4. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette: This is another palette I got at Christmas time. I really like neutrals, and I like the quality of these chocolate bar palettes. Some of the shadows are shimmery and some are matte. I have heard people say this isn't as good as the original chocolate bar palette, but I think it is. 

So those are my favorites of the month of February! I hope someone found this helpful in some way. If you want to you can leave a link to your blog with your favorites in the comment section. I hope you have a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!