Saturday, November 4, 2017

Autumn Makeup Look Inspired by Tanya Burr



This is a look I copied from an old Tanya Burr video. It was really simple to do. Here are the steps...

1. MAC Vanilla, warm beige with satin finish, under the eyebrows. I used Too Faced White Peach from the Sweet Peach Palette

2. MAC Patina, warm gold with frost finish, eye lid. I used the 2nd eye shadow color from Wet 'n Wild Nude Awakening Palette. This was a limited edition palette, but you might have it like I do.

3. MAC Satin Taupe, warm taupe with frost finish, outer 1/2 of eyelid and outer part of the crease. I used The Balm Nude'tude Palette in the color Selfish.

4. Blend out the edges.

5. Bronzer in the crease. I used Benefit Hoola Bronzer.

6. Liquid Liner, upper lash line

7. Mascara

Lipstick: Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in Addiction

Here is the video I made of when I applied my makeup. I think it's fun watching people put on their makeup. Somehow it is relaxing to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!