Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Easy and Pretty Winter Makeup Look


I found this easy and pretty winter makeup look I wanted to share with you guys. I found this video on Youtube that I liked and I felt like I could recreate it using the makeup that I had.

This is the video I was copying the look from.


Here is my video of me recreating this look:



These were the steps I took to create this really easy look.

1. face primer
2. foundation
3. concealer
4. powder
5. bronzer
6. highlighter
7. setting spray
8. eye primer
9. Lorac Pro Palette in Sable, a dark matte brown. I put this in my crease and outer 2/3 of the lower lash line.
10. Lorac Pro Palette in White, a matte white color to highlight under my brows
11. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Liner in Nude. I put this on my waterline and tear ducts.
12. Shimmery white cream in my tear ducts. I used a Maybelline Color Tattoo in the color Waves of White. This is old and not available anymore, but you can use any white shimmery cream shadow.
13. mascara
14. red lip liner
15. red matte liquid lipstick. I used Santa Sangre by Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!