Monday, January 1, 2018

My Beauty Favorites of 2017 Part 1

Happy New Year! I last did my favorites of the year in January of 2015 I listed my favorite products of 2014. I thought it would be fun to do that again. Some of the products I have for this year are the same from 2014, 2013, and 2012. I am titling this part 1 because I ran out of room on my phone, and my phone isn't letting me take any more pictures. Once that is fixed, I can post part 2.


1. Mario Badescu Facial Sprays. I love to spray this on my face before putting on lotion or face primer. Makes the product go on better I think.


2. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. I used to go to a dermatologist and she recommended this to me. I love it to keep my skin moisturized.



3. The Balm Time Balm Face Primer: I'm almost out of this. I use this to prime my face before foundation.


4. Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir: This is my favorite foundation. It looks really good on my skin. I think I have normal to dry skin. Actually, I'm not sure which type of skin I have. I might have combination because I get pimples sometimes and it looks like I need to put powder on it sometimes. I think my skin has changed as I've gotten older.


5. Wet 'n Wild Photo Op Concealer: I like to use this concealer under my eyes and on pimples and redness. I spray my Mario Badescu spray on my Real Techniques sponge and use that to blend in the concealer.


6. Flower Cosmetics Lighten Up Concealer: I also like to use this concealer. One of the Youtubers I watch, Zabrena, did a video about drugstore concealers, and this one she mentioned as being a good one. She did a wear test, and it lasted well on the face.


7. Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Translucent: I heard about this powder from my cousin, Paige. She said she really liked it, and she asked for it for her birthday. I decided to try it out, and I really like it too.



8. Benefit Hoola Bronzer: This is my favorite bronzer. I use it to contour with. I think when I run out of this I will buy it again, that's how much I like it.


9. Top row is NYX Desert Rose, Covergirl Pretty Peach, Tarte Paaarty
Bottom row is Milani Luminoso, The Balm Cabana Boy. I had trouble narrowing my favorite blushes, so I decided to take a picture of a bunch of them. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso was my favorite blush in 2014, 2013, and 2012.


10. Top row: Milani Coral Cove, Milani Romantic Rose, Covergirl Soft Sable
Bottom row: The Balm Frat Boy, The Balm Instain in Houndstooth, The Balm Hot Mama



11. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer: This is my favorite highlighter. I have finally used it all up as you can see. I have a palette by The Balm, The Rockstar Palette, that has a Mary Lou Manizer in it, so I've been using that. This was my favorite highlighter in 2014 and 2013.


12. Milani Eye Shadow Primer. This was also my favorite in 2014 and 2013. It helps keep the eye shadow from creasing.


13. L'areal Infallible Eye Shadows in Amber Rush and Eternal Sunshine. They are pretty rose gold and gold shadows.

Once I figure out how I can take more pictures on my phone I will do that, and finish listing off my favorites. Stay tuned for my favorite makeup palettes, lip liners, and lipsticks! I hope you have a wonderful 2018!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!