Monday, December 8, 2014

Duping Nars Kauai | Makeup Tutorial

I'm on a role making Youtube videos! Probably a lot of people aren't going to see them, but that's ok. It is just a fun thing for me to do. If you want to see me doing this tutorial you can go here: Part 1: Duping Nars Kauai | Makeup Tutorial and Part 2: Duping Nars Kauai | Makeup Tutorial.

If you are wondering the reason why I keep wearing the same shirt, it is because I am in my pajamas! lol! I always put on my makeup before I get dressed in the morning. My hair isn't done either! I am keeping it real!

Frosty Pastel New Years Eve Makeup Tutorial | Purple & Green by Chloe Morello
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSxl4RLy4F0
a. Eye Primer
b. Urban Decay Naked Basics, Naked 2, crease, lower lash line: Revlon Colorstay Palette in Attitude, top right corner
c. Urban Decay Naked Basics, Faint and Naked 2 mixed, outer half of crease: Revlon Colorstay Palette in Attitude, bottom left corner
d. NARS Kauai, inner 1/3 and outer 1/3, lower lash line, purple color: Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box in Ransom
e. NARS Kauai, lighter color, middle 1/3: Too Faced Everything Nice Palette in Shiny Happy
f. MAC Eye Shadow in Time to Tango, lid, lower lash line: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Amethyst Ablazed, top glitter
g. White Eye Liner, inner tear duct, inner lower lash line
h. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Steel Eyes Palette, lightest color, inner corner: Maybelline Eye Studio Legendary Lilac Eyeshadow Quad, 1st color
i. MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment in Moss Garden, center 1/3 of lid, inner lower lash line: Urban Decay Mariposa Palette in Money
j. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Ransom, upper lash line, waterline: Wet 'n Wild Eye Liner in Amethyst
k. Purple mascara, lower lash line, I skipped because I don't have a purple mascara.
l. Mascara
m. False Lashes
n. Foundation
o. Concealer
p. Estee Lauder Bone Eye Shadow, under brow: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée
q. Brows
r. Chanel Bronze Universal, under cheekbones, hairline: Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer Cream in St. Lucia
s. Napoleon Perdis Highlighter in Champagne Days, top of cheekbones: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
t. Makeup Store Lip Liner in Cherie, line and fill it in: Boots No.7 Nude Lip Liner
u. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Hypnotist: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Pink Ice
My Thoughts: This is a really pretty purple eye look. I added Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso because I felt like I needed to add a peach cheek. The lips are a glossy nude pink. Come and check out my videos, and watch the transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!