Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April Favorites

Favorite Movie


The Longest Ride: I just got done reading a Nicholas Sparks' book, so I was in the mood to see this movie. I am reading the book now. It is a really sweet love story. Actually, two love stories. I heard someone say that you are a push-over if you like these kinds of movies. I don't think so. What's wrong with liking a sweet love story? It is inspiring to read or watch these kinds of stories because you can hope that something like this can happen in your own life.

Favorite TV Show


Fated to Love You: Here is another love story. It is a K-Drama. Remember I watched my first one last month? They are very cute! This is a lot like the one I liked last month. The girl is nerdy, the guy is rich and crazy. There are two love triangles. The girl and guy get drugged and end up sleeping together! She gets pregnant, and he is supposed to have an heir, so they decide it would be best if they get married. I haven't finished watching it, but it seems like they are going to fall in love. The show is funny, but it is also dramatic. But it isn't so dramatic that it makes me depressed at all.

Favorite Book


This book was so good! I have read The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. His books are very easy to read, and they are just sweet, simple, love stories. It sort of teaches you how a good relationship goes. Something to hope for or to inspire you. The girl is starting over in a new town. She has a mysterious past. The book reveals what she is running from, and you can compare her new life with her old life. It gets really exciting! There is a surprise ending. I didn't see it coming.

Beauty Favorites


Elf Poreless Face Primer: I think this does a good job. It is inexpensive, and I used it all month. It makes the foundation go on smoothly.


Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel: I got this in my surprise package from my friend. I had sent her a Lush goodie box, so she sent one to me. It had Spring bath things. This is my favorite thing in the box. It smells like grapefruit. I love the way this smells, and feels.



The Balm Balmsai Palette: It says, "We like our boys like we like our brows...in shape!" This is an eyeshadow and brow palette. It comes with stencils for your eyebrows, and eyeliner stencils! I think this helps me to do an eyeliner wing that matches. This was on sale on Hautelook. I don't know why I am a sucker for The Balm on Hautelook. I really don't need any more palettes.



Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in Nude: I think this is a Kylie Jenner type color. It is a matte nude. It looks like my lips but better.

Favorite Songs

1. Once In a Lifetime by Landon Austin
2. Revolution Town by Son of Dave
3. New Romantics by Taylor Swift
4. Pompeii by Bastille
5. Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) by Clean Bandit
6. Because I'm Stupid by Kim Hyun Joong
7. Bright by Echosmith
8. Leather and Lace by Stevie Nicks & Don Henley
9. Made New by Lincoln Brewster
10. Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
11. Want to Want Me by Jason Derulo
12. Earned It by The Weeknd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!