Monday, August 26, 2024

Jenny Craig ~ Meals for Monday

 I just got back from a trip, and I went off my diet, so today I am home and back on my Jenny Craig plan.  

This is what I ate today...


Breakfast: JC Farmhouse Breakfast Bowl which is eggs, potatoes, and a little bit of sausage. 1 cups of cherries, and an anytime bar which is a little chocolate and peanut butter bar with a glass of 2% milk


Lunch: JC Chicken Burrito, 1 cup of baby carrots, light lite house ranch, and a 1/2 cup of Bolthouse green smoothie (I would have had more, but I ran out). 

Around 3 pm I got really hungry, and I wasn't at home. I was visiting my mom. She lives in a nursing home because she has alzheimer's/dementia. I should have brought a Jenny Craig snack, but I didn't think about it. Instead, I got a bag of chips and a soda from the vending machine. I didn't take a picture of it.


Dinner: JC Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Potato, and 3 cups of green beans. I put regular butter on it and salt.


Nightime Snack: JC Chocolate Cake and a cup of 2% milk.

I liked all my meals I had today. I didn't exercise. I'm just going to focus on eating healthy and writing down everything I eat before I add in a new habit. I'm going to be slow with exercise because swim aerobics 3 times a week for an hour each time, was too much for me. 

I found this cool wellness planner on etsy I printed out tonight. It has a bunch of pages. I will show you a few.




I bought it from KellyONeillDesigns on etsy. It was $5.99. Hopefully, it will help me with losing weight. 

I hope you found this post helpful or interesting. Please leave me a comment if you want. Are you trying to lose weight? Have you ever been on Jenny Craig?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!