Saturday, August 17, 2024

Pictures of the Fair and my Jenny Craig Dinner

 I keep forgetting to take pictures of what I'm eating. Last night I took a picture of my dinner. 


I had Jenny Craig Spaghetti and Meatballs with cheese sprinkled on top, and steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots with cheese sprinkled on top of that. It was so good! I also had Jenny Craig for breakfast, but for lunch I ate at the fair. 


I didn't take any pictures of what I ate. I ate a corn dog, curly fries, and an elephant ear. I felt like I had over indulged. I think I would have been happy if I had only gotten an elephant ear. 

Last week I swam 3 times, for an hour each is the class. I am so sore! 

I plan on taking more pictures of my Jenny Craig meals and posting them here. Thank you for reading my post. I hope you have a good weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!