Thursday, August 15, 2024

Starting New Diet & Exercise Program

 


I am doing Jenny Craig now. And I will see how it goes. I'm trying it out for a month, and see how I do. See if I can do the program and lose weight. I have done Jenny Craig off and on for many years. It is the only thing that seems to be what I can do to help me lose weight. It just works the best for me. 

And for exercise I am going to do swim aerobics three times a week. If there is a time, I don't want to do that I will go for a walk. If the weather is bad outside, I will do a Sharona's Hill walking video on Youtube. 

I thought it might be fun to take pictures of what I eat on Jenny Craig, and post it on my blog. Tomorrow I am going to the fair, so I won't be posting everything Jenny tomorrow. I am allowing myself to go off my diet since it's not everyday I get to go to the fair. Maybe I will post fair food plus Jenny food tomorrow.

I hope whoever is reading this blog post is doing well. Please leave a comment letting me know what you think about this little series I am doing. 


2 comments:

  1. Yay you! That’s fabulous! I love your plan so much and am going to look up that walking video you mentioned! Thank you and congrats on taking these steps! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you enjoyed the foods/drinks at the fair and didn’t restrict yourself with the diet! Life is too short! You can always diet tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!