Thursday, September 14, 2017

Daytime Fall Smokey Eye ~Following Tori Sterling's Tutorial


This is me following her tutorial using the shadows I have. I'm going to describe the colors she is using so you can find duplicates in the eyeshadows you already own. You don't need to buy the same palette as her.

This is my youtube video copying this look, and showing how I got it. It's amazing to see the transformation from how I look at the beginning with no makeup on to the end.

1. She used Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette in the color Puree in her crease. This is a medium caramel brown with warm undertones and a matte finish.

2. Next, she used Summer Yum on the upper 1/2 of her lid. This is a medium-dark, red-brown with warm undertones and a matte finish.

3. Peach Pit on the lid. This is a dark, reddish brown with warm undertones and a pearly shimmer finish.

4. Tempting on the upper lash line. This color is a blackened brown with warm undertones and a pearly sheen.

5. Summer Yum on lower lash line

6. Clean brush, blend out lower lash line.

7. Peach Pit lower lash line.

8. Golden highlight on the tear duct and under brow.

9. Mascara

10. She wore bronzer, highlight, and a lip gloss to complete this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!