Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Everyday Fall Look Using Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette



This is the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette with Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso and Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait



This is my makeup for today using my new Sweet Peach palette! I had seen a number of videos on Youtube using it, so as I normally do on my birthday I decided to get this makeup palette. I am so excited now, so expect to see a lot of posts and tutorials using it as I create looks with it and get inspired by other people's tutorials.

These are the steps I used to create my look. It wasn't difficult.

1. Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette, Puree, crease

2. Bellini, outer 1/2 of the lid. I wet my brush with Mario Badescu spray. You can use water or MAC Fix Plus, Elf mist and set spray or any kind of spray you have.

3. Luscious, inner 1/2 of lid

4. Puree, lower lash line

5. Charmed, I'm Sure, outer half of upper lash line

6. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

7. Jordana Lip Liner in Tawny, lined lips and filled them in

8. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

This is the video of me putting on my makeup for today...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!