Friday, September 8, 2017

Fall Makeup ~Follow Along with Kalyn Nicholson


This is a step-by-step how Kalyn did her fall makeup. I don't have the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, so I used the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette and a few other colors that were similar. I will show you what I did to copy this look.

1. Face Primer

2. Foundation

3. Concealer

4. Powder

5. Brows

6. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, Sauced and Low Blow in the crease. I used Too Faced Peanut Butter and ABH Modern Renaissance Palette in Burnt Orange.

7. Tape sides of eyes.

8. He Devil in crease. ABH Realgar

9. En Fuego on lid, ABH Red Ochre.

10. Wet brush. Ashes on lid. Urban Decay Naked 3 in Nooner.

11. Blend

12. Ounce under brow, tear duct. Wet 'n Wild Naked Truth, brow bone color.

13. En Fuego, lower lash line. ABH Red Ochre.

14. Ashes, lower lash line. UD Naked 3 in Nooner.

15. Chaser, inner part of lower lash line. Stila In the Know in Clay.

16. Mascara

17. Contour Face

18. Highlight face

19. Matte nude lippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!