Saturday, September 9, 2017

Duping Too Faced Just Peachy Palette ~Get Ready With Me!



For this look I copied what Emilynoel83 did. I don't have the same products she was reviewing, so I used makeup I already own. So get out your peachy, oranges, browns, and red violets and let's copy her look! This blog post helped me with finding eyeshadows to dupe the palette: http://www.temptalia.com/too-faced-just-peachy-mattes-velvet-matte-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches/.



1. Face Primer

2. Foundation

3. Concealer

4. Powder

5. Bronzer

6. Peach Blush

7. Highlighter

8. Setting Spray

9. Nude Matte Lip, light nude in center of bottom lip. I used Wet 'n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit in 921B Nudist Peach and then in the center of the bottom lip I used Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick in 915 Blushing Beige.

10. Eyebrows

11. Eyeshadow Primer

12. Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eye Shadow Palette in Peach Tea, crease. I used Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Peanut Butter. Light-medium orange/brown matte color.

13. She used Peach Butter and a little dab of Just Peachy under her brow. I used a good under brow color for me which is a really, really light off white color. Her colors were a light beige mixed with a  tiny bit of peach.

14. Peach Punch, center of the lid. This is a vibrant medium-dark pink-coral with warm undertones. I had to try different shadows to find this color. I could have mixed a pink with an orange. I didn't think about it when I was doing this look. But I think my eye look still ended up looking good even though it wasn't quite the same color as she used.

15. Just Peachy, inner 1/3 of the lid. This is a bright medium coral-orange. I used Milani Bella Eye Shadow in Mandarin.

16. Peach Sangria, outer 1/3 of lid and a little bit in the outer crease. I used Anastasia of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow in Love Letter.

17. Blend everything out.

18. Peach Tart, outer crease and outer portion outside of the lid. This is a warm dark brown matte color. I used Shadow Box from the Kat Von D Monarch Palette.

19. Peach Cobbler on lower lash line. This is a medium-dark burnt orange matte color. I used Wrath from the Kat Von D Monarch Palette.

20. Peach Tart, outer edge of lower lash line.

21. Liquid Liner upper lash line. I used the dark brown one from Physician's Formula.

22. Lashes. My favorite mascara currently is L'Oreal Paradise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!