Thursday, May 25, 2023

Day 4: Eating Plan w/Thistle and healthy snacks

 Here is day 4, and I am happy with myself that I've been sticking to my eating plan. The food is good, and I feel motivated. This week the meal plan from Thistle is low in calories for what is healthy for me, so I plan on having a 300 calorie snack in the evening. 


Breakfast:


Chunky Monkey Smoothie: Sweet, crunchy, chocolatey, creamy, and slightly salty. Is there anything better? It has granola on top. 490 calories.

My Review: The taste was good, but it was just ok to me. I give it 5/10 stars. I liked some of the other breakfast meals better.


Lunch:


Loaded Baked Potato Salad with Paprika Chicken: A loaded baked potato you can feel good about eating! Made extra special with hickory veggie bacon & creamy ranch dressing. 480 calories

My Review: This was 10/10. I loved it! I don't feel hungry after eating it.

Snack:


Pacific Hummus with Puffed Kelp Chips: This savory, umami-packed hummus is packed with nutrient-rich seaweed and served with crisp veggies and puffed kelp chips. 220 calories

My thoughts: I give it 2/10 stars. I didn't like it very much to be honest. I won't be getting this again.

Dinner:


Chimichurri Pasta Bowl with Herb Ground Turkey: A bright and tangy chimichurri sauce top artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes to give this pasta dish all the flavors of spring. 560 calories

My Review: This was 10/10! So delicious. Afterwards, I was hungry so I made myself a 300 calorie snack - tuna fish on bread. 

Overall: Today was good. I felt like I had energy all day from the meals. The food was good except I didn't really care for the snack. 

I am going to blog one more day of Thistle eating (tomorrow), and then I don't think I will eat Thistle for the whole day on Saturday because it is Memorial Day Weekend and I have plans with friends. 

Thank you for reading my blog post! I hope you have a good day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!