Friday, May 19, 2023

Healthy Eating and Exercise

 Hi! I'm back to make another post on my blog! It's been awhile since I have written anything here. I just wanted to share my thoughts and plans on what I want to do to lose weight and become a healthier version of me. 


For food I was doing Jenny Craig, and it has closed, so I needed to find something new. I'm trying out Thistle Meal Delivery Service and seeing how that goes. It is a Mediterranean Diet. It is mainly plant diet, but you can add meat to it if you would like. I decided I would try both all plant meals and the ones with meat. I was thinking it might be fun to every day take a picture of what I am eating and post it onto my blog. My first day is Monday, May 22, 2023. The food looks really good, but unlike the food I normally eat. I'm really hoping this works out for me. My Jenny Craig consultant is perhaps going to work as a life coach, and I can always turn to her if Thistle doesn't work out.


For exercise, I was thinking of doing yoga challenges with Adriene on Youtube. Her youtube channel is "Yoga with Adriene." I used to do yoga a long time ago when i was like 18-19 years old. I would watch Denise Austin on Lifetime and there was a show called "Fit and Lite." I learned some yoga from that show, and I had a yoga dvd by Denise Austin I would do. Then when I went to college, I remember taking a yoga class, and I loved it. It was my first time experience PE class as being fun. Then I like to take walks on nice days through my neighborhood. My Jenny Craig consultant said "After I brush my teeth, I should go for a walk!" So I thought that is something I could do. I also like doing swim aerobics. 

What do you like to do for eating healthy and exercise? Please write in the comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!