Here is a video of me getting ready, if you would like to get ready with me. I think these are fun to watch on Youtube.
This is what I did to get my makeup look. I copied a look by Stephanie Ledda on Youtube.
1. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, Raw Sienna, crease
2. Burnt Orange, crease and lid
3. Realgar, outer crease, outside of lid
4. Red Ochre, Outer V more concentrated, blend it out
5. Tarte Metallic Shadow in Whiskey, lid. It's a coppery bronze color. I used a shadow I had to copy.
6. Tempera, under brow
7. Realgar, lower lash line
8. Cyprus Umber, lower lash line
9. Clean it up with concealer.
10. Liquid liner, upper lash line, wings
12. Benefit Dallas Blush. A dupe for this is Covergirl's Soft Sable Blush.
14. Highlight and put highlight in the tear ducts
15. She used a mocha color liquid lipstick. I used Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Brown Sugar.