This is what I did:
1. Matte, brownish orange in the crease.
2. Matte, dark brown on outer 1/3 of lid into the crease.
3. Matte, brownish orange blend out the crease.
4. Matte, cream under brows.
5. Frosty, medium-dark blue on the lid and precisely against the lower lash line.
6. Use the brownish orange color to blend out the lower lash line, and blend out the blue on the lid.
7. I used a matte black shadow to make the wing and line the upper lash line.
I was really impressed at how nice my lashes looked today. I used the Urban Decay Mascara Primer in Subversion.