I thought this eye look would be fun for the summertime. Some people may not like too much color on the eye, but I feel like this is everyday appropriate. The colors reminded me of a tropical beach with the sand and the turquoise water.
This is what I did.
1. Cream, matte shadow from lashes to brow. Wet 'n Wild Brûlée would work great for this.
2. Muted, matte peach in the crease.
3. Light, dusty rose, matte on the outer lid and outer crease.
4. Light-medium peach with gold shimmer on the lid. I wetted my brush, so it would get more pigment. I sprayed Elf Makeup Mist & Spray on my brush, and that worked well.
5. Medium, brown shimmer on the outer lid and outer crease.
6. Aqua-blue with a golden sheen in the inner tear duct, a little bit in the inner lid, and all along the lower lash line.
7. Blue-teal, frosted, a little darker than the aqua blue on the outer lower lash line.
8. Lastly, I took a black shadow, and lined very close to my upper lash line.
I think it turned out really pretty. I don't always like the way turquoise looks on my eye, but this I think came out looking good.