1. Milani Baked Blush 05 Luminoso: This has a beautiful peachy-pink color that looks like a natural flush on my cheeks.
2. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed: I use this palette a lot. The left side has matte colors, and the right side has shimmers. The 1st shade is a dupe for Mac's Brule. The 2nd shade is a dupe for Mac's Paradisco. The 3rd color is a dupe for Mac's Carbon. The 5th color is a dupe for Mac's All That Glitters. The 6th shade in the palette is a dupe for Urban Decay's Creep or Mac's Black Tied.
3. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner in Brown Eye Candy: This is an eyeshadow palette for brown eyes, but I think any eye color can wear it. I have hazel eyes. This palette has a lot of beautiful fall colors.
4. Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl: I like to use this sometimes as a highlight on my cheekbones, brow bones, down the center of my nose, and above my cupid's bow.
5. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny: I like to use this as a contour for the hollows of my cheeks, my temples, sides of the nose, under bottom lip, and under jaw. I don't always use it and I'm very light handed with it because I have fair skin.
6. Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Lite Formula: This is a good frizz control product for someone that has fine hair. It doesn't way my hair down at all or make it look greasy.
7. Milani Easy Liner Retractable Pencil in Espresso: I like to use this eyeliner instead of black. I think black looks too harsh on me.
8. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Spray: This is a nice thickening spray to spray at the roots of your hair. It smells good too.
9. Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray: This is a spray I use to protect my hair from the heat of the blow dryer or straightener. It smells so good!