I found a pretty makeup look by a girl named Angela Guzman. She had a bunch of palettes she was using and ended up with a pretty colorful look I wanted to recreate. I don't have the same palettes or makeup as her, but I had similar colors I found in my own makeup collection. I made a video trying it out, and I thought it turned out really pretty and I wanted to share it with you.
This is Angela Guzman's video.
If you want to see me recreating the look, here is my video.
These are the steps I did to do the makeup.
1. Face Primer
2. Eye Primer
3. Ultra matte sand color in the crease
4. Too Faced Peanut Butter in the crease, orange brown, matte
5. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance in Venetian red, crease
6. Stila In the Know Palette in Clay, crease
7. Matte teal green color in the inner and outer 1/3 of my eyelid
8. NYX Cottage Cheese, middle 1/3 of lid
9. L'Oreal 24 HR Infallible Eye Shadow in Golden Sunshine, middle 1/3 of lid
13. Matte yellow shadow on lower lash line
14. ABH Venetian Red, lower lash line
15. Wet 'n Wild Eye Liner in White on waterline
16. Matte teal green on waterline
17. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line, wing
20. Covergirl Blush in Pretty Peach
22. Lime green mixed with gold on tear ducts
23. Setting Spray
24. She used a dark lip color. I don't have any dark lipstick. I wore Wet 'n Wild Lipstick in 917B in Cinnamon Spice.