Here is my look for today. I copied Kathleen Light's tutorial...
I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette for the eyes. For blush Hard Candy Fox in a Box and for lips Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Liquid Catsuit Lipstick in Coral Corruption.
Here are the steps of what I did to create my look. The same steps Kathleen did...
1. Georgia, fluffy blending brush into the crease
2. Puree, outer 1/3 of lid and crease
3. Luscious, entire lid with a flat shader brush
4. Summer Yum, outer 1/3 of lid and crease
5. Georgia to blend all of it out
6. White Peach, highlight under brows
7. Luscious and White Peach, tear ducts
8. Face Primer
12. Brown Eye Liner, tightline and waterline
13. Summer Yum, lower lash line with a pencil brush
14. Brown Liquid Liner, upper lash line, wing
17. Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush
18. Highlight top of cheekbones, around eyes, above eyebrows, down the nose, cupid's bow
19. Setting Spray
20. Coral lips, Wet 'n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick in Coral Corruption
Here is the video of me putting on the look...