Monday, October 9, 2017

Face of the Day with Wet 'n Wild's New Eye Liner


This is my look for today. My eye liner went on really well and it was the inexpensive one by Wet 'n Wild. It is also cruelty-free! It's called On Edge Longwearing Eye Pencil in the color You're the Yin. It went on like a dream in my waterline, and it stayed on too! I got mine from Walgreens.


I used these three palettes for the eye look. To the left is Lorac Pro Palette, to the north east is Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, and to the south east is Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. 

Here are the steps I took to create my look:

1. Face Primer

2. Foundation

3. Concealer (Wet 'n Wild Photo Focus)

4. Eye Primer (Milani Eye Shadow Primer)

5. Powder (Rimmel Stay Matte Powder)

6. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette in Salted Caramel in the crease

7. Urban Decay Naked 3 in Nooner on the lid

8. Clean big fluffy brush to blend out the edges

9. Lorac Pro Palette in Taupe, to blend out in the crease

10. Lorac Pro, Cream, under the brow

11. Lorac Pro, Espresso and Black colors mixed together onto the upper lash line

12. Mascara

13. Urban Decay Naked 3, Nooner, with a flat eyeliner brush close to the roots of the lashes

14. Used a pencil brush and Lorac Pro Palette in Taupe to blend out the lower lash line

15. Lorac Pro, Espresso and Black shadows on the outer 2/3 of lower lash line

16. Wet 'n Wild Black Eye Liner in the waterline

17. Benefit Hoola Bronzer to contour my cheeks, the top of forehead, and my nose


18. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso 


19. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer as my highlighter

20. Nude Lip Liner

21. Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, It was worn off by the time I took the picture. But this isn't available anymore anyway.

You can imagine what kind of lip would look good with my eyes. I think a nudey pink looks good.

I had a good day today. I hope you did too. We need to end our days counting our blessings. That way we can sleep good at night, instead of being up worrying about our life or what is happening in the world around us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!