This is like a transcript for all the steps she did to achieve this look. She speaks fast and sometimes it is hard to catch everything she is doing. Hopefully this step by step will be helpful to someone.
1. Eye Primer
2. Concealer all over eye and inner corner, under eye with a sponge
3. Modern Renaissance Palette, upper left corner color, set from lashes to brow
4. Makeup Geek Chickadee, an orange-yellow matte, crease and lid
5. Golden Ochre, diffuse out the chickadee color
6. Burnt Orange, crease (not in the inner corner area), outer portion of the lid
7. Mixture of Golden Ochre and Chickadee to blend out Burnt Orange
8. Realgar, outer crease, outer lid, blending it out and layering on more
9. Fudge by Anastasia, it's a rich brown, lightly feather into the outer corner of the eye
10. Mix Realgar and Burnt Orange, blend out the fudge
11. Go back and blend everything out.
12. Color Pop Wait For It, outer portion of the eye, outer corner blend it out, this is a coral color
13. Fudge on flatter crease brush, lid, slowly going across not too close to the inner corner
14. Cyprus Umber, outer corner of the eye
15. Skipped the Shape Tape technique
16. Makeup Geek Flame Thrower, fiery copper, center of the lid, wet brush
17. Darker edges with brown shades
18. Coral shade blend out the harsh browns on the edges
19. Venetian Red, outer 1/3 of lower lash line
20. Use coral shade to diffuse the red
21. Love Letter, right along the lash line
22. She put purple in her tear duct. I did a mixture of mainly sparkly white shadow with Wet 'n Wild Kitten
23. Use makeup wipe to clean up under the eye.
24. Foundation & concealer with a sponge
25. Contour with a cream
26. Set concealer with powder. She is still using the sponge.
28. Concealer under the eyes and set with Tempera from the Modern Renaissance Palette.
29. Powder Face
30. Spray face with fix plus or any setting spray that you have
33. Mac Gingerly blush, a warm blush
34. Add back highlighter if you want to
36. Lip Liner, a nude color a little darker than your lips
37. Creme de Nude Lipstick by Mac, light nude lipstick. I used Maybelline Blushing Beige
38. Creamy nude/peach gloss. I used Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy.