This look reminds me of a monarch butterfly. My pictures don't really show the colors as well as I would like. If you want to check out the video you will see the colors so much better. I copied All That Fresh's tutorial...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shpPmdfuc5Q if you want to see where I based the look on.
This is what I did to achieve this look.
1. For my face primer I used Pixi Flawless & Poreless.
2. Foundation: Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir in Ivory.
3. Milani Eyeshadow Primer
4. Matte cream eye shadow into the crease.
5. Satin orange shade in the crease. I used Milani Bella Mandarin Eye Shadow.
6. Shimmery medium copper on the outer half of the lid.
7. Metallic light-medium, gold on the inner half of the lid.
8. Matte dark brown in the outer lid and outer crease. I blended this out. I blended out all the shadows, so there would be no harsh lines.
9. Concealer: Wet 'n Wild Photo Focus Concealer under eye and clean up the edge of lid.
10. Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
11. Light cream, matte eye shadow under eye brow.
12. Matte black eye shadow, line upper lash line and wing it out.
13. I used the same shadow I used for my outer lid, the copper on my lower lash line.
14. I used the gold shade from my inner half on the inner part of my lower lash line.
15. Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara in Black Brown
16. Contour/Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
17. Blush: The Balm Hot Mama
18. Highlight: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
19. Lip Liner: Jordana Lip Liner in Tawny
20. Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Lip Color 565 Almond Rose