Saturday, August 26, 2017

Summer into Fall Everyday Look ~Going to a dahlia (flower) festival/show today

This is a simple look. I'm going to wear a hat. I'm going to put my hair into a pony tail. We are going to a dahlia (flower) festival/show today.

1. First, I used Baby Face by Maybelline on my face.

2. Then, I put concealer under my eyes with L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow. It is moisturizing.

3. For bronzer I used Rimmel's Sun Light Bronzer. Just a little bit around my face.

4. I put gold on my lid, and light brown in my crease. Also I put the bronzer in my crease.

5. I didn't put on mascara because I need to buy another one. I curled my lashes.

6. For cheeks I put on a rose embossed blush by Milani called "Coral Cove." And I blended it out.

7. For my lips I put on a pomegranate lip balm by Burts Bees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!