Sunday, August 27, 2017

August Favorites


One of my favorite books for the month of August was Girl Waits with Gun by Amy Stewart. It is a historical fiction book taking place at the turn of the 20th century where Horses and buggies road along with cars on the road. The Kopp sisters live out in the country, and they run into danger when they meet up with Mr. Kaufman and his dark minions. I recommend this.


This book I am still reading, but it is a nice summertime read I thought I would share. It was made into a movie with Miley Cyrus and her boyfriend I forget his name. This was when they first met was on the set of that movie. It's above a city girl who meets a young man at the beach. Her dad lives on the beach and her parents are divorced. She is angry with her parents, and she is sent to stay with her dad (she hasn't spoken to him for a couple of years). 


1. Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Spray: This helps to make hair look thicker. It is good if you have fine hair.

2. It's a 10 Spray: This is famous. People love this stuff. I use just a little bit because my hair is fine I don't want to weigh my hair down. It has 10 benefits to the hair including a heat protectant, de-frizzer, untangles the hair.

3. Fortune Cookie Obsessive Compulsive Hand Sanitizer: I like having this wear I apply makeup.

4. The Balm Time Balm Face Primer: This is just a nice face primer. It works and does it's job.

5. Floss (lol) Well, I mean it is important to floss your teeth. This kind is fine to get in between my teeth.

6. Simple Face Wipes: I found this in the cupboard. It was waiting for me. I like how moist these towelettes are. I have gotten face wipes before and they were too dry.


1. Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Body Spray and Lotion: This has a nice smell. I don't know how to describe it. It isn't that pumpkiny more like vanilla.

2. Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Perfume: Pretty floral perfume


These are some lippies and a concealer and the palettes on display are the following. The one in the back is Stila In the Know Palette. It is all mattes. And Stila In the Garden palette is the green one. I love these palettes. They have really good shadows.


I have been using this towel and beach bag every other day as I have taken up swim aerobics. It is so much fun. I'm so glad I got into this. It was nerve wracking at first because I was by myself and I am not that confident in the water. They always say to find something you enjoy doing for exercise, and I am so glad that I found this.


I have also been loving my floral backpack I got from Fred Meyers a while ago. My Bible because I have been going through a rough patch and the Word of God is my personal connection to God. He speaks to me through his word. He is a personal God. And my cute folder I've been using to carry important papers around with me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!