Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Face of the Day: Fall Everyday Glam



I like my makeup for today. I thought I would share with you. It was really easy. I will tell you what makeup I used and then say a little description of the color so if you want to try out this look using the makeup you have in your collection you can do so.

1. Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette in Puree in the crease. It's a medium caramel-brown with warm, reddish tones and a matte finish.

2. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette in Salted Caramel, crease. This color is warm-toned, medium orange with hints of brown and a matte finish.

3. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Puddin', outer crease. This color is a warm taupe with a matte finish.

4. Kat Von D Monarch Palette in Shadow Box, outer lid and outer crease. This is a deep, dark brown with warm, red undertones and a matte finish.

5. Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette in Puree, lid

6. Blend it all out

7. Kat Von D Monarch Palette in Shadow Box, upper lash line, wing

8. Puree, lower lash line

9. Shadow Box, lower lash line

10. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Butter Pecan, tear ducts. This color is a warm gold with metallic finish.

11. Nude Lip Liner, line and fill in lips

12. Lip Gloss on top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!