Saturday, October 7, 2017

Getting ready to go to Oregon Ducks Football Game!!!!!

I have never been to a college football game before. I don't know what it will be like. I imagine there will be tons of people there. The game is the Ducks vs. a Washington team. I'm guessing a swarm of Washtonians will be coming down to Eugene, OR. There will be lots of people, and it will be very loud. I don't know where we will be seated. The people I'm going with I don't know very well. They go to my church, and they seem like really nice people. To be honest I am a bit nervous, but I'm trying to look at it as being excited.



This is my makeup look. I drew on my lower lashes! It looks really natural doesn't it? I used Physicians Formula Brown Liquid Liner. My tear ducts I have Stila's Kitten. My blush is Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. And my lipstick is Maybelline Almond Rose #565.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!