Thursday, November 23, 2017

Holiday Makeup Look: Sparkly Eye


This is my look I'm wearing to the Thanksgiving party I'm going to today. I was inspired to do this by Stephanie Ledda on Youtube.


I used a cranberry matte berry on my lip. Revlon Ultra HD Matte in Kisses.

Here is the video I created...



This is what I did to get the look.

1. Warm light brown shade in my crease

2. Cooler more neutral toned matte brown in the crease

3. Dark matte chocolate brown, made a wing on the sides of my eyes. This part was tricky you might want to watch Stephanie's video or my video to see how to do this step.

5. Matte black on top of the chocolate brown wing

6. Beige shimmer on the eyelid part that isn't dark

7. Bronzer in the crease

8. Creamy white matte shade under the brow

9. You can use a makeup wipe to clean under the eyes and the edges of the wings.

10. Black liquid liner, upper lash line, small wing, a thin eye against the lashes

11. Gold glitter liner on the beige color on the lid

12. Mascara

13. Warm light brown shade used on the crease on the lower lash line

14. A little bit of the matte black on the outer corner of the lower lash line

15. Bronzer

16. Coral blush

17. Golden highlighter on the nose, cheekbones, above eyebrows, and in the tear ducts

18. Nude Lip Liner

19. Cranberry matte lip is what I used. Stephanie used a darker lip.

20. Setting spray

I hope you like my holiday look! I pray you are all blessed and well this time of year. May you have peace of mind and heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!