Saturday, November 18, 2017

Pretty Orange Fall Leaf Eye Makeup Look



I found this old fall video by MakeupByAlli that I had copied the look in 2012. It was in one of my Fall Makeup Looks list on my blog. I have been revisiting these looks and copying them using makeup I have now. (I haven't kept all of my old makeup.) 

Here is the video where I have copied or you could say learned from: 




This look was not hard to do. Here are the steps I took to make this look.

1. She used the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette. I don't have this palette, but I have similar colors. I used what I have. I'll list what she used and then I'll say what I used along side.

Vanilla, under brow - The Balm Balmsai Palette in Wipe Out

2. Makeup Geek Creme Brûlée - Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette in Salted Caramel. She mixed this with Caramel from the Amrezy Palette. My dupe for this is Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Peanut Butter. She put these two colors in the crease.

3. Caramel, outer crease

4. Makeup Geek Purely Naked, inner lid - Milani Bella Eye Shadow in Cappuccino

5. Morocco, center of lid - Kat Von D Monarch Palette in Wrath

6. Lorac Pro Palette in Sable, outer lid - I have this palette. I recommend it.

7. Deep Plum - The Balm Nude'tude Palette in Sexy. She mixed this with LBD (Little Black Dress) from the Amrezy Palette. I have a matte black from an old Wet 'n Wild Palette called Greed. She put these two colors in the outer corner.

8. Morocco, over top dark color to blend it out. I skipped this step and just used a clean fluffy brush to blend it out.

9. Legend - Sephora Storylook Palette in Jasmine eyeshadow is Sand in the Glass. This is a pale golden beige shade slightly metallic. I put this in the tear ducts.

10. She used a black gel liner and blended it out with her finger. I used my matte black eye shadow and ran it along the upper lash line.

11. Mascara

12. She put on false lashes. I skipped this step. I still have not experimented with false lashes. I might get the Target Advent Calendar with comes with a pair of lashes. That might be fun.

13. She used the black gel liner to make a wing. I took my black eye shadow and made a wing, but one of my eyes started to water and was erasing part of the wing, so I decided to use my NYX Matte Liquid Liner in black to go over top the wings to make them more permanent. Using the eye shadow first made it easier for me to do the wings because using liquid liner seems so permanent.

14. Powder

15. Bronzer

16. MAC Peaches Blush - I used Flower Cosmetics Peach Blush. I don't know if this is a dupe, but it is a pretty peach blush.

17. Becca Moonstone Highlighter, top of cheekbones - The Balm Mary Lou Manizer

18. Nude glossy lips. I used a nude lip by Revlon, but when I took the picture it had all worn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!