Sunday, November 5, 2017

Pretty Golden Eye and Plum Lip


I had fun playing with my makeup today and filming another tutorial. This look turned out really pretty. I copied a video by Tanya Burr using cheaper makeup than her, but it still came out looking nice. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold and put The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter on the top. I used NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black. In the crease I put my bronzer and I also put it on the lower lash line. For lips I wore Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum. Tanya wore a dark vampy lip. I think this suits me better. For blush I wore Milani Romantic Rose Blush.

Here is my tutorial, if you want to see it. I was so happy the liquid liner went on ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!