Friday, November 10, 2017

Fall Makeup Look Pretty for Blue or Green Eyes



Here is the look I did for tonight. It was copying a video made in 2009 by a popular youtube at the time named sayanythingbr00ke. I like how it came out. These are the steps to create the look.

1. MAC Painterly Paint Pot from lashes to brow. I used Jordana Continuous Almond Eyeshadow Pencil 2. MAC Naked Lunch, under brow. I used the pink e/s from Wet 'n Wild Walking On Eggshells 3. MAC Tete a Tint, transition color between the underbrow and the crease. She said this shadow is similar to MAC Soft Brown. I used the light brown shadow from an old Wet 'n Wild palette called Vanity. 4. MAC Deck Chair Pigment, lid. She said this color is similar to Stila Kitten or Urban Decay Sin. Also she wet the brush. 5. MAC Deep Damson, outer corner and outer crease. She said this color is similar to MAC Fig 1. I used from The Balm Nude'tude Palette the color Sexy. 6. MAC Maroon Pigment, outer crease. I used Sephora Cinderella Palette in Maiden. 7. She put Deep Damson on the lower lash line. I forgot to do that! I was going to go back and do it after I put on concealer. I wore Maybelline Fit Me Blush in #15. Urban Decay Lip Junkie Gloss in Midnight Cowboy

This is the video I got the look from:



Here is my video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!