Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Burgundy Eye with a Wing



My look for tonight was inspired by a video on the Chanel channel on Youtube. A look created in 2014 by Lisa Eldridge.



I copied the look using eye shadows I already have in my collection that were similar to the Chanel shadows. I made another tutorial for youtube showing what I did on my face if you want to check it out. 



Here are the steps I was following to get the same look...

1. Chanel Hesitation #106, lid: Wet 'n Wild Knock on Wood, eyelid color. A warm burgundy with a pearl finish

2. Chanel Pulsion #112, outer corner, lower lash line: Stila Improvise from In The Moment Palette. A deep neutral plum with a satin finish.

3. Chanel Exultation #108, center of lid. Urban Decay Spectrum Palette in Backlash. A cool fuchsia with a matte finish.

4. Chanel Admiration #114, inner corner. The Balm Balm Voyage Palette in D1. A warm yellow with a pearl finish.

5. Chanel Sensation #102, under brow. Urban Decay Mariposa Palette in Skimp. A warm beige with a satin finish.

6. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line, wing

7. Mascara

8. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Aura #96. I used Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum.

9. Chanel Blush in Innocence #160. I wore Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!