Friday, December 15, 2017

Festive Makeup Look



This is the look I'm wearing today. I am recreating a look I found by Zoella, a popular Youtuber. Here is her video if you would like to see it.



These are the steps it took to recreate her look.

1. Face Primer: The Balm Time Balm
2. Foundation: Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir 
3. Concealer: Flower Lighten Up
4. Powder: Maybelline Fit Me! Translucent
5. Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
6. Blush: Wet 'n Wild Pearlescent Pink
7. Highlight: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
8. Eye Primer: Milani Eye Shadow Primer
9. Eye Shadow
a. I put Stila's Kitten all over the lid. It's a frosty/metallic beige peach color.
b. Urban Decay Polyester Bride from The Ammo Palette in my tear ducts/inner corner. This is a white frosty/metallic color.
c. Urban Decay Nooner from Naked 3 Palette, outer lid and outer crease. This is a matte medium pink brown color.
c. Urban Decay Kingdom from Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette, outer lid and outer crease. This is a medium/dark rosy brown frost.
d. Highlight under brows. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
e. Nooner, lower lash line
10. Black Liquid Liner upper lash line and flick: NYX Matte Liquid Liner
11. Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise
12. Matte Red Lip: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Santa Sangre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!