Monday, September 25, 2017

Pretty Green Look ~Inspired by Jaclyn Hill


Today I copied a look by Jaclyn Hill. I don't have the Morphe Jaclyn Hill palette. I just used what eyeshadows I already had. I love Temptalia's blog because she has swatches of the colors, describes them, and lists a bunch of dupes for each shade in case you already own them. To do this look I had all the colors except for the orange yellow color. I tried to mix a red and yellow to make one, but it didn't look right. I think if I were to do this look again I would just use Too Faced's Peanut Butter in the crease and not worry about the Creamsicle color.

This is the video I copied...


Here are the dupes I found...

1. Pukey: Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Peanut Butter

2. Central Park: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette in Charmed, I'm Sure

3. Mocha: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette in Milk Chocolate

4. Diva: L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Golden Emerald

5. Enchanted: Maybelline Color Explosion Palette in Forest Fury (not sold in stores anymore)

6. Pool Party: Disney Sephora The Little Mermaid Palette in Caspian Sea (this was limited edition)

7. Enlight: Disney Sephora The Little Mermaid Palette in Sea Shells


The blush I used was The Balm In Stain Blush in Houndstooth.

The lip combo I am wearing is Maybelline Almond Rose #565 and Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lip Gloss in Cassis.

If you want to see the process I went through in creating this look here is my video of me doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!