Saturday, September 16, 2017

Drugstore Fall Makeup Tutorial




Here is the look I wore today for my cousin's son's 16th birthday party. I used L'Oreal La Palette Nude 1, Wet 'n Wild Rose Champagne Blush, Maybelline Lip Liner in Raisin, and Wet 'n Wild Highlighter Mega Illuminating Palette. I think it turned out pretty, and it wasn't difficult.

1. So using L'Oreal La Palette Nude 1, I took the third color from the left and put it in the crease.

2. The 8th color a dark brown i put on the lid.

3. The 6th color, a medium brown shade, blend out the lid color in the crease so there would be no harsh lines.

4. First color in palette under brows.

5. The 5th color, a medium tan color in between the crease and highlight color.

6. I used a matte black eye shadow from another palette along the upper lash line.

7. I put the 8th color on the lower lash line.

8. Foundation, concealer, powder, contour

9. Wet 'n Wild Rose Champagne Blush

10. Wet 'n Wild Mega Glow Illuminating Palette, the shade on the right side on cheekbones, above eyebrows, forehead, nose, cupid's bow, and tear ducts

11. Mascara

12. Maybelline Lip Liner in Raisin, I lined my lips and filled them in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!