Sunday, September 3, 2017

Back to School Makeup Tutorial Using Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette


I found this really pretty back-to-school look by Aliza Schreiber. It is simple and using a palette that I own. Even if you aren't going back-to-school I love these simple tutorials that come out every year at this time. They are perfect if you want an easy, quick, everyday type of look to be polished wherever you maybe in the daytime (it doesn't need to be school).

These are the steps...

1. Face Primer

2. Foundation, with a sponge

3. Concealer, with a sponge

4. Eye Primer

5. Bronzer, cheeks, nose, neck

6. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Mousse, crease, fluffy brush

7. Caramel, finger, lid, blend out with crease brush

8. Truffled, upper lash line, outer portion of lower lash line

9. Licorice, slight wing. I didn't make a wing. I just darkened the outer upper lash line.

10. Brows

11. Nude lip liner

12. Nude lip gloss

13. Don't forget mascara. I think she has extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!