Saturday, September 23, 2017

Simple and Sweet Everyday Autumn Look


I think this is a simple, pretty look with fall colors. I liked how this turned out. I was copying a look by SMLx0 or Stephanie Ledda on Youtube that she did last year.


I love her tutorials and I love her personality. I think she is so cool.

Here are the steps I took to create this look.

1. A medium brown with yellow undertones and a matte finish on the crease

2. A medium dark red brown with warm undertones and a matte finish on the outer crease. I used Summer Yum from Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette.

3. A soft, light-medium yellow gold frost on the lid.

4. The medium brown used on the crease put on the lower lash line.

5. A dark purple-burgundy with warmer undertones and a satin finish on the lower lash line. I used the color Delectable from the Sweet Peach Palette.

6. I did all the face makeup.

7. I put a highlighter on and I put it in the tear ducts.

8. I used Covergirl's Cheekers Blush in Soft Sable. Steph used Tarte Sensual Blush which is a medium peach-brown with warm undertones and it is a semi-matte finish.

9. Jordana Lip Liner in Rock and Roll

10. I used Maybelline Almond Rose matte lipstick in #565. Steph used Gerard Cosmetics 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!