Friday, September 22, 2017

Warm Brown Fall Makeup Tutorial Using Modern Renaissance Palette


This is another look I find that is inspired by SMLx0 or Stephanie Ledda on Youtube. She did a look last year using the ABH Mario Master Palette and I found I had similar colors and I could copy her look using mainly the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette.



I downloaded another video of me getting ready on Youtube. The reason why it is so long is because I don't know how to edit the video. I just know how to record myself, and then upload it onto Youtube. It's fun for me to do it, and I think I learn more about applying makeup when i record myself and watch it back. I encourage you to do it if you are studying makeup! You don't need to put it on Youtube of course, but it is fun to watch and to see how makeup transforms your face.

These are the steps of what I did.

1. Tape sides of face.

2. Realgar from Modern Renaissance Palette in the crease, it is a medium-dark orange brown, matte shade

3. Warm Taupe in the crease, it is a medium taupe-brown, matte warm undertones

4. Too Faced Sugar and Spice Palette in Chocolate Cake, You can use any warm dark brown, matte color. I put this along the tape and upper lash line, outer v and dragged it in. This step was difficult for me because I felt like the eyes did not match.

5. Primavera from Modern Renaissance on the lid. This is a light-medium, frosted warm gold.

6. Chocolate Cake, along upper lash line and tape again

7. Cream or yellow highlight under brow blend it down with the crease color. I used the cream from Lorac Pro Palette.

8. Realgar, lower lash line

9. Chocolate Cake, outer lower lash line

10. Lashes

11. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Soft Sable

12. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer on the highlights of the face and tear ducts

13. Nude Lip Liner. I used Jordana Tawny.

14. Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Almond Rose #565

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!