Sunday, September 10, 2017

Fall Tutorial ~ Copper/Gold Eyes and Berry Lips


This is the video where I copied her look. This is a blow by blow of what she did. She is Stephanie Ledda aka SMLx0. She is one of my favorite people on youtube. I have watched her for years. I love her personality and I think her looks are really pretty.

1. Primer

2. Foundation

3. Concealer

4. Powder

5. She used the Ulta x Melisa Michelle Palette, color Tobo, it is a light matte taupe, in the crease

6. Rosemary, matte medium warm beige, crease

7. Bing Bing, matte burnt orange, crease

8. Weezy, cream under brows

9. Kades, metallic copper on the lid

10. Teresita, warm metallic gold, center of the lid

11. Lola, champagne, under arch of brow, tear ducts

12. Rosemary and Bing Bing, lower lash line

13. Harley, wings using a straight edge, matte dark chocolate

14. Mascara

15. Brown Liner, waterline

16. Bronzer, contour, forehead, jaw, neck

17. Rose Blush

18. Highlighter tops of cheekbones, nose, over eyebrows

19. Maybelline Raisin Lip Liner

20. Dark berry matte lipstick. I used Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Addiction

If you want to see me give a tutorial. This video is me showing how I do the look. I don't know how to edit so it is longer and far less professional compared to the tutorials I am trying to copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!