1. Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue: Warm notes of vanilla, oak wood, and amber anchor this autumn-ready perfume. It smells good. I'll probably wear this. I still have the other perfume I got from Birchbox, and I like it. The little samples last a long time with me.
2. Two Paper Dolls Ampersand Coasters: Our favorite letterpress studio adds a hip, playful touch to everything they do, from notecards to coasters. I think they look cute. I never use coasters though.
3. Borghese Fango Active Mud: This classic Italian treatment has mineral-rich mud from Tuscany, plus nourishing avocado and sweet almond oils, to smooth skin on face and body. This is another skin product I'm giving to my mom. I have acne problems and I'm seeing a dermatologist about it. I don't want to use anything that will irritate my skin.
4. LaRocca Skincare Campagne & Shimmer Supreme Creme: Shea butter and olive oil join forces to leave skin firm, supple, and ready to set off your favorite party dress. This is a lotion with very fine sparkles in it. I put it on my hand. It's very moisturizing and smells good.
5. Bauble Bar Bracelet: I watched a youtube video about the November Birchbox and someone said that if you purchased something or gave feedback you would get this in your box. It's a really cute bracelet.
6. Zoya Nail Polish in Izzy: The perfect party polish, this bold pink shade from Zoya's holiday 2011 collection has a touch of look-at-me sparkle. This is a magenta color that I normally wouldn't wear. I don't know if I will like it, but I will try it and see. Magenta looks better on my mom, so I might just give this to her too.