Monday, August 22, 2016

EOTD: Wearable Turquoise




I feel like turquoise doesn't always look good on me, but this look turned out pretty. I think it has to do with the brown in the crease. I put some mascara primer on my lashes today, and it really made my lashes look nice I think.

Here is what I did: 

1. I wet my brush, and applied a medium-dark, aqua-blue with a golden sheen to my lids.

2. Medium, matte tan in the crease

3. Dark, matte brown in the outer 1/3 of the lid, outer part of the crease, and the lower lash line. I tried to stay away from the tear duct, so my eyes would look more open.

Pretty easy look. It was a nice day time look, and the pop of turquoise kept it looking summery to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!