Thursday, August 11, 2016

EOTD: Sparkly Brown Eyes


 


This is what I did.

1. I put a frosty, metallic, bronzy brown all over my lid.

2. Matte, warm, medium brown in the crease. I blended out the lid shade with that color. Then because I have slightly hooded eyes, I brought the brown higher than my crease and blended it up.

3. I tried something new on this step. I took a dark, matte, cool toned brown and on the lower lash line but it on the outer third. Then, I swept it up at an angle. The same direction my lower lash line goes if it were to extend more. Then I connected it up with my crease. I filled in the outer v I created on the outer part of my lid. I blended it into the lid and above the crease so I had no harsh lines.

4. I put a bright, sparkly, golden peach shade on my tear ducts and under my brows.

5. I also put a dab of a warm, champagne, frosty, metallic shade on the tear ducts, and just the arch of the eyebrows.

The sparkly shadows didn't look overdone at all. I think it made the look more interesting, rather than a normal brown eye. It just made it look a little more pretty in my opinion.

6. My favorite part of this look was the shimmery, warm copper I put in the center of the lid. You can get this at the drugstore. It is L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Rush. It is one of my all-time favorite eye shadows.

7. I tight lined my upper and lower waterlines with a black eye liner. I used Jordana 12 Hr. Made to Last Liquid Eye Liner Pencil in Black Point. This goes on well on my waterlines. It is also available at the drugstore.

8. For the final step, I put a rose gold eye liner on my upper and lower lash line. NYX makes a pretty rose gold liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!