Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Ride or Die Tag by Jaclyn Hill

I just saw this tag, and I knew I had to do it. I tag you to do it too.

1. Primer: Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel: I like this primer because it makes the foundation last a long time. It helps the foundation go on smoothly.


2. Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Dry Skin: My skin has changed to dry as I've gotten older. I like the way the foundation goes on my skin.


3. Concealer: Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer: This was hard for me to choose because I feel like I haven't really found my favorite concealer yet. I chose this one because it is the one I've used the most.


4. Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent: I like this powder because it isn't cakey on my skin. 


5. Under eye setting powder: I don't have a specific powder for that. I just put my powder everywhere. I don't use a separate powder.

6. Blush: The Balm Hot Mama: I love this blush because it is a pretty coral/peachy with gold shimmer. I think it suits my coloring.



7. Highlight: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer: This is so pretty and natural. A pretty golden glow. I love it. I feel like I don't need another highlighter.



8. False Lashes: I have never worn that. 

9. Mascara: I love Maybelline The Rocket. I need to go get another one because I've been using other mascaras, and they just aren't as good. It has made me miss The Rocket. 

10. Palette: Stila In the Light: I love my palettes. It is hard to choose just one. I chose this one because I love the 2nd top color, Kitten. It also has a matte brown, a darker matte brown, a matte black, a matte cream, a shimmery gold. Just a lot of colors that are basic. I don't have to think about what to wear with this palette.




11. Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti: I like how these feel on my lips. And they give a nice shine, with just a hint of color. This one is sort of orangey.





12. Liquid Lipstick: I don't wear liquid lipstick. I know it is very popular right now. I just haven't bought any. It looks to me like it is so drying on people's lips. It doesn't look comfortable.

13. Lip Gloss: Buxom Lip Gloss in Creamsicle. I chose this as my favorite because it smells like vanilla, and it is cooling on the lips. It feels minty. I think it plumps the lips, but I'm not sure. It doesn't sting.




14. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy: I love the fruity and sweet smell it has. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!