1. Primer: Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel: I like this primer because it makes the foundation last a long time. It helps the foundation go on smoothly.
2. Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Dry Skin: My skin has changed to dry as I've gotten older. I like the way the foundation goes on my skin.
3. Concealer: Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer: This was hard for me to choose because I feel like I haven't really found my favorite concealer yet. I chose this one because it is the one I've used the most.
4. Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent: I like this powder because it isn't cakey on my skin.
5. Under eye setting powder: I don't have a specific powder for that. I just put my powder everywhere. I don't use a separate powder.
6. Blush: The Balm Hot Mama: I love this blush because it is a pretty coral/peachy with gold shimmer. I think it suits my coloring.
7. Highlight: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer: This is so pretty and natural. A pretty golden glow. I love it. I feel like I don't need another highlighter.
8. False Lashes: I have never worn that.
9. Mascara: I love Maybelline The Rocket. I need to go get another one because I've been using other mascaras, and they just aren't as good. It has made me miss The Rocket.
10. Palette: Stila In the Light: I love my palettes. It is hard to choose just one. I chose this one because I love the 2nd top color, Kitten. It also has a matte brown, a darker matte brown, a matte black, a matte cream, a shimmery gold. Just a lot of colors that are basic. I don't have to think about what to wear with this palette.
11. Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti: I like how these feel on my lips. And they give a nice shine, with just a hint of color. This one is sort of orangey.
12. Liquid Lipstick: I don't wear liquid lipstick. I know it is very popular right now. I just haven't bought any. It looks to me like it is so drying on people's lips. It doesn't look comfortable.
13. Lip Gloss: Buxom Lip Gloss in Creamsicle. I chose this as my favorite because it smells like vanilla, and it is cooling on the lips. It feels minty. I think it plumps the lips, but I'm not sure. It doesn't sting.
14. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy: I love the fruity and sweet smell it has.