My Eye Look
1. I put tape on the side of my eye at an angle.
2. On the lid and the crease with a fluffy brush I put a matte beige shadow.
3. On the outer portion by the tape with a fluffy brush I put a matte medium warm brown.
4. Then I used the matte beige shadow to blend it out.
5. I used a pencil brush with the matte medium brown right along the tape.
6. Next I used a matte black with the pencil brush right along the tape.
7. I put the matte beige in the crease again.
8. I put the warm brown on the outer 2/3 of my lower lash line.
9. Then I put the matte beige on the inner 1/3 of the lower lash line.
10. I put a warm golden copper metallic shadow on my lid.
11. Then I put a matte cream under my eyebrows.
12. I took the tape off.
13. I put a brown eye liner in the outer 1/2 of my waterline.
14. I put a highlight in my tear ducts.
15. Curled my lashes, mascara primer, and mascara.
On My Cheeks
1. For blush I wore a warm peach with a frost finish.
2. For highlight I wore a light golden champagne with a pearly sheen.
On My Lips
1. I lined my lips with a nude lip liner.
2. My lipstick is a matte lipstick.