Friday, August 26, 2016

FOTD: Eyeshadow Wings



My Eye Look

1. I put tape on the side of my eye at an angle.

2. On the lid and the crease with a fluffy brush I put a matte beige shadow.

3. On the outer portion by the tape with a fluffy brush I put a matte medium warm brown.

4. Then I used the matte beige shadow to blend it out.

5. I used a pencil brush with the matte medium brown right along the tape.

6. Next I used a matte black with the pencil brush right along the tape.

7. I put the matte beige in the crease again.

8. I put the warm brown on the outer 2/3 of my lower lash line.

9. Then I put the matte beige on the inner 1/3 of the lower lash line.

10. I put a warm golden copper metallic shadow on my lid.

11. Then I put a matte cream under my eyebrows.

12. I took the tape off.

13. I put a brown eye liner in the outer 1/2 of my waterline.

14. I put a highlight in my tear ducts.

15. Curled my lashes, mascara primer, and mascara.



On My Cheeks

1. For blush I wore a warm peach with a frost finish.

2. For highlight I wore a light golden champagne with a pearly sheen.

On My Lips

1. I lined my lips with a nude lip liner.

2. My lipstick is a matte lipstick.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!