These are the steps I took to make this eye look.
1. Matte, peach on and above my crease with a fluffy brush.
2. Frosty, peach shade on the inner corner of my eye. All around my tear duct, and the inner 1/3 of the eye.
3. Sparkly, medium yellow green in the middle of the lid, blended into the frosty peach shade.
4. Sparkling, forest green shadow in the outer 1/3 of the lid. I blended out all harsh lines in between the three colors and above the crease.
5. Frosty, dark green, almost teal color in the outer crease and above the crease. I blended this out with a big fluffy brush.
6. I put the same dark green on my lower lash line.
7. I first used a black eye liner to go on my upper lash line, but I didn't like the way it looked. I wanted to smoke it out, but I wasn't able to do that very well with the liner I used. I recommend using a matte black shadow because it would be able to blend out easier. I put it on the outer, upper lash line.
8. Black eye liner on waterline.
9. Black/brown mascara on the top lashes.