Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Favorites

Favorite TV Show


Chrisley Knows Best: This is on USA, E! and On Demand. It is a reality show about a family. The dad is really funny. I thought he was gay when I first watched the show, but he must not be gay if he has so many children and he seems like he is in love with his wife. He acts very flamboyant. And the children get into all kinds of mischief and so does the dad. I just think it is a really funny show.

Favorite Song

Fix My Eyes by For King & Country

Beauty Products


1. Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet: September I went to Sephora and asked for help picking out make up for oily skin, and the girl helping me suggested I might have dehydrated skin and that is why my skin is producing to many oils. She suggested this moisturizer that she uses and loves. She gave me a sample, and I really liked it so I ordered the full size. The tube isn't that big, but you don't need a lot of it to put on your face and I just put it on at night. I use a lotion with SPF in the morning.


2. Maybelline Color Show in Hibiscus Haven: This is more like a summer nail polish, but I wanted to paint my nails pink this month. This turned out to be a pretty color that I haven't worn before. 




3. Wet 'n Wild Rose to Fame: I found this on the Wet 'n Wild Halloween display. There were a bunch of new lipsticks, and I got really excited because these lipsticks are really good even though they are so inexpensive. This was my favorite of all the ones I got. It is a matte my lips but better color.



4. Jordana Easy Liner for Lips Retractable Pencil in Cabernet: This is a dark cranberry color that is good if you are wearing a dark lip. These kind of lips were very popular in October. I don't know if people are going to keep doing this dark lip trend. I don't know if I like it very much, but this lip pencil is really pretty nonetheless. Jordana products are like Wet 'n Wild. They are very inexpensive. You can find them at the beauty counter at Walgreens.




5. Revlon Colorstay Palette in Attitude: This is a pretty palette for the fall time. The two lighter colors didn't show up very well on my hand, but the upper right color is supposedly a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2 from The Basics Palette. The bottom left color is my dupe for Anastasia Amrezy's Morocco and Makeup Geek's Cocoa Bear. I really like that color. It is a reddish brown. And the darkest shade is a pigmented dark brown.




6. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil: This is supposed to be a dupe for NARS Laguna Bronzer. This is in 2 of the new Holiday palettes I got from Too Faced. I have never had it before, and I have heard so many people talk about it. It really does smell like chocolate! I is a nice, matte bronzer you can use to contour. I am careful with it because it might be a little too dark for my pale skin tone. 

I hope you enjoy my favorites and find it helpful. What was your favorite thing about October? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!