Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Favorites

I only have one favorite this month! It has been something I have used everyday. Everything else I have used maybe once or twice the whole month, so I'm not going to count that as a favorite.




It is Cover FX Blotting Powder in Light. I went to Sephora on a mission to fix my oily skin. I don't know if I have oily skin or if it is sweat from the heat. The girl recommended this powder for me, but it was out of stock. So she gave me a code where I could get it off the website and get free shipping. They are always very nice to me at my Sephora. I know I can go there with my questions. This powder works so well! This is the best powder I have ever used! My skin doesn't stay matte however. I still have to powder my face during the day. But I really recommend this!

Favorite Songs

1. Mercy Me - Greater
2. Newsboys - We Believe
3. Big Daddy Weave - Overwhelmed
4. Jeremy Camp - Overcome

Favorite Movie


Maid in Manhattan: This is not a new movie, and I have seen it before. I watched it this month, and I really enjoyed it. It is about a maid who gets mistaken to be a guest at a fancy hotel, and a politician falls in love with her, but doesn't know her real identity. It is a cute romantic, comedy.

I hope you found this helpful! What was your favorite thing this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!